FAISALABAD, Pakistan – Motorway police has released the principal of Millat Grammar School after initial investigation; while a 3-member team has been established for an independent probe into the school bus tragedy that killed 37, including 31 students.
|Kallar Kahar School Bus Tragedy -- Initial Investigation Report Reveals Shocking Facts |
The investigation team will work under the supervision of Faisalabad Commissioner Syed Tahir Hussain.
Eye-opening revelations were made after initial investigations by Motorway police, enlisted below:
- At the time of accident the bus was being driven by conductor, rather than the actual driver, who had no driving license,
- NOC of bus was taken to carry passengers of a marriage ceremony,
- Bus travelled with a fake fitness certificate,
- The route permit of the bus was also expired,
- The bus was more than 37 years old i.e. 1974 model,
- School administration hired bus for just Rs. 12,000 and opted a poor-conditioned bus just to save money.
The complete investigation report will reveal that how many department, government institutions and people are actually responsible for the disastrous road accident.