Friday, November 4, 2011

Justin Bieber in NBC's Show "Today" -- Denied Fathering Mariah Yeater's Baby

NEW YORK (Nov. 04) – Justin Bieber, in a short appearance on NBC's "Today" show, has refuted the Mariah Yeater’s claim that he fathered her child as a result of backstage bathroom sex. “I have never met this woman who has filed paternity suit again me,” Bieber said further.

Justin Bieber Arriving at NBC's Show "Today"
“To set the record straight, none of it is true,” 17-year-old singer declared firmly.

"I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim," Bieber told "Today" host Matt Lauer. "It's crazy, because every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car. So it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations."

Read more and watch the video of denial statement by Justin Bieber ... Below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...