Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tragic Accident at the Set of Paramount’s G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation: Crew Member Mike Huber Dies

Mike Huber Killed on G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation Set
NEW ORLEANS, LA – A crew member of Paramount’s G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation died Tuesday in an accident on the film’s set during the shooting in New Orleans.

Mike Huber was a part of a team tearing down the set when the high-powered scissor lift, he was working on, tipped over and crushed him underside and injuring him seriously.

Paramount Pictures has issued the following condolence statement:

“Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with the Huber family at this time. The safety of our cast and crew is our top priority and the studio is fully cooperating with all investigating agencies as they examine the circumstances surrounding this unusual accident.”



G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is a sequel of G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (released in 2009). G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, starring Channing Tatumreprises, is set to be released on June 29, 2012.


Watch video report .............. HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...