Friday, March 25, 2011

Myanmar Earthquake Updates: Death Toll Reaches to 60, Expected to Rise Further

YANGON, March 25 – According to latest updates on the news channels; the death toll has reached 50 while 40 others are still missing, with undisclosed number of injured in the earthquake of 6.8 magnitude that struck the Myanmar's borders with Thailand and Laos.

Many building were collapsed due to the strong quake and rescue operations are underway. There’s a huge fear of death toll increase after the finalization of rescue operations.

1 comment:

  1. My Name Is Khizar Hayat.I Have Passed My D.A.E Chemical.Now I Am Searching A Job In Oil And Gas Industry My Mobile Number Is +923332346566 my email i.d is khizarhayat@55yahoo.com....

    ReplyDelete

VigLink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...