Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted fathering a child with household staffer: LA Times

Former California Governor admitted fathering a child with household staffer
LOS ANGELES – Lots of rumours and speculations were buzzing around abou the reason behind the separation between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver.
According to Los Angeles Times; the former Governor of California disclosed in a statement that the real reason behind the split was his confession about the fact that he fathered a child with a household staffer.
In his statement Schwarzenegger admitted that he told his wife about the incident, happened almost 10 years back, after leaving the governor’s office.
“There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.” He further stated.
Continue Reading >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

VigLink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...